Chinese Chicken Salad Deliciousness!

Thursday, April 29, 2010


I've been TRYING to make an attempt to eat healthy. But it is a pretty difficult because bad food is just so GOOD. Being busy and not always having very many ingredients only makes it more difficult but I try! This past week was midterms week so the lack of time only exacerbated my problems....

I made a combination of broccoli slaw and lettuce mix blend with lightly seasoned chicken breasts grilled on my George Forman and a sesame soy ginger vinagrette from TJs. Ah maybe eating healthy won't be too hard after all...

2 comments:

Justin said...

Add some sweetened wontons and you got yourself a Bman's chicken salad!!! :)

Erin Wong said...

you should talk to my aunt juliann. she makes a really good chinese chicken salad.

Post a Comment