Angelina, the waitress at the Pizzeria!

Saturday, April 24, 2010


I eat antipasta twice
Just because she is so nice, Angelina
Angelina, waitress at the pizzeria

If she'll be a my My Car-ra mi-a
Then I'll join in matrimony
With a girl who serves spumoni
And Angelina will be mine!

I love that song by Louis Prima! The other day I decided to make spaghetti (being the unhealthy and time crunched college student that I am) but being me, I couldn’t just eat pasta with bottled spaghetti sauce. So I added some eggplant, garlic, onion, and spicy sausage to make it one of the most delicious spaghetti sauces ever. I gave some to my friend S and she was in love with it! It is so simple to spice up a simple dish and it makes such a difference. Just saute the eggplant with some salt and black pepper, add the onions and garlic and bam. You have a beautiful meal! I also bought a loaf of Cheddar Garlic Sourdough bread so I included it in my meal. Perfect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment