Pizza My Heart!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010



Lately I've been on a somewhat pizza binge but the odd thing is that its purely on accident! (not that I'm complaining). I do believe that making your own pizza is making a comeback and now most grocery stores carry ready to bake pizza dough. The pizza dough I used was from Trader Joe's and there were three types: wheat, original, & garlic and herb. I went with the garlic and herb because well, I love garlic and herb. I used regular jarred pasta sauce and put onions, cheese, and pepperoni on my pizza. There was so much pizza that it was both my lunch AND dinner yesterday. This is so much better than frozen pizza and surprisingly very cheap so give it a try!

P.S. I STACKED that pepperoni so much that you can't see there's a lot of cheese UNDER them with a little cheese sprinkled on top. So good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment