Original Buffalo Wings Review

Tuesday, January 26, 2010


So this past Saturday I went on a little bus adventure in Irvine and explored a few new places that I hadn't gone to before. One of which was Original Buffalo Wings which was tucked into this nice little plaza with all these Asian shops and restaurants like H-Mart and Ajisen Ramen. I was definetly in the mood for wings so a friend and I tried it. We had to make the bus so we tried to hurry (hence why I only have one sad sad picture) through the meal. The wings are not bad, nothing too special though I really like the garlic Parmesan wings. The thing to note however, is their homemade chips. I've never been anywhere that made their own chips and they were scrumptious. I've also been told that their Garlic Fries are super delish, which I plan on trying the next time I go back. Overall, it was a pretty satisfactory meal but I want to try some other wing places as well.

On Tuesday they have All-you-can-eat for $13.95 which I would love to try. They have a little challenge board on Tuesday and the record is 100 wings for men, 60 wings for the women. So if you think you're up to it then head over!

I also saw a brand-new Revolving Sushi place that opened up which BELIEVE ME, I plan on trying VERY soon.

Original Buffalo Wings
2750 Alton Parkway, Suite 131
Irvine, CA 92606
(949) 660-8989

0 comments:

Post a Comment