Game Set Match!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009



Sorry for the long hiatus, school has been absolutely insane and I even cooked Thanksgiving dinner for nine people with turkey, ham and prime rib! The best part was the fact that there was loads of leftovers to eat so I don't have to cook for a long while! Anyways, these two cornish game hens that I made awhile back were utterly delicious. I've made them a number of times and I always use lemon, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme, and rosemary. The one thing that makes a huge yummy difference is white wine. It really adds a great flavor to the cornish game hens. You just buy them frozen from the supermarket and leave them out in cold water to thaw. I propped them up on onions so that they absorbed some of the flavor and remained crispy all around. The tactic definitely worked, so enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment