RA Sushi Review

Friday, December 18, 2009




Let me just start off by saying that I love Restaurant Week. If there is ever a Restaurant Week near where you live, it is a great way to get deals on food and try something new. Last year during the Orange County Restaurant Week I could not decide where I wanted to go! Thankfully I happened to be at The District in Tustin where RA Sushi was so I gave it a try. I'm not sure how the food usually might be but I got such a deal! For $10 you get a specific restaurant week menu where you get to pick a specific entree. I choose this bowl dish with various types of fish like tuna, salmon, and yellow tail. It came with these fatty California rolls, a big yummy salad and desert. And let me just say, I got so. much. food. It was wonderful! When Restaurant Week rolls around this year I'll be sure to try a few new restaurants for sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment