Cafe Bizou Review

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Last week was L.A. Restaurant Week and there was a whole list of places to visit, so we chose Cafe Bizou but unfortunately we didn't realize that it only applied from Monday to Fridays :( so when we got there we just got something else. I ordered the sesame coated salmon with a potato pancake in a wine sauce and my friend J got a kobe beef burger with bleu cheese and the works. Let me just say: bleu cheese and kobe beef = heaven! Kobe beef is a special type of beef because the cows have been hand massaged so that the beef is extra extra tender. I ordered the soup of the day, which was delicious and the salmon was cooked perfectly moist. Overall the experience was extremely wonderful and I would love to go back to try their other yummy dishes!

Cafe Bizou
91 North Raymond Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91103-3919
(626) 792-9923

0 comments:

Post a Comment