Homemade Sushi. Oh you know it.

Friday, October 23, 2009



that's right. sushi. look at these fat little babies.

Making sushi is a bit time-consuming but believe me, it is so. worth. it. I'm a BIG fan of sashimi but I have friends who can't even stomach the idea of eating raw fish. Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand how you can't love sushi/sashimi! But then again, I don't think I've ever met a type of food that I didn't like...

There are many markets that carry sushi grade fish (a lot of them are Japanese, Korean and Chinese) such as salmon, tuna, and yellowtail. These places also sell roe (fish eggs) & all sorts of yummy goodies, you just have to look out for it!

I actually found a how-to-video of making sushi at my local public library! But you can easily find youtube videos or other online tutorials. Come on, life's an adventure, you have to try it sometime!

0 comments:

Post a Comment